This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 25 April 2017


Good evening peeps,

No reason for no blog yesterday.

I was working on the team yesterday. I got there early and got coffee, started work as no-one was there, and started to worry about my workmate after 20 minutes.

Then I heard a van, but it was the boss's van not the works van. I was more worried then. But it turned out that the boss was using my workmate to catch up another round because work had got behind while he had been off with a bad back, so I worked with the boss instead, and the time just flew by. We had a perfectly good day, and although the clouds looked ominous, no rain fell. Then we finished the day with a new garden and my workmate joined us for that.

I was tired last night so I watched television, did some written work, drifted and went to bed early.

This morning I woke up bright and early, I didn't have a very early start, so I paid some bills and did some housework before work.

Then off to work, working for one of my old ladies, her garden is nearly under control, then I nipped to town for the bank and lunch and other things, then off to the next garden, my old mate's garden, where I ripped out massive flowering grasses and there was pollen everywhere, not fun. Anyway, I finished that, then I was done for the day. I could have booked the care home in for the afternoon but I have an assignment due in for Thursday, the last one before end of term assessment.

Those who haven't been following the story of my studies, I was due to study music and creative writing this year and as usual I had to do a lot of prep work due to my learning difficulties. But the church launched the police on me and trashed my life and ruined my studies, my schedule and plans and university, although the police had no credible charge to bring, and it ruined university for the year, I deferred music last term, but am completing creative writing. I will finish this academic year hopefully with just two and a half modules to go to an honours degree.

Anyway, so I came home after two gardens and am just working the final draft of this assignment. A two-thousand word piece with a five hundred work commentary.

The nice lady who I did seasonal work just emailed to ask if I have space for another garden, and I guess I can squeeze one more in if it isn't too big.

Tomorrow I have the all-day clearance job at the holiday cottage.  Thursday I have two regulars in one area and the the two properties to prepare for viewing - mainly mowing. Friday I have the farm. Maybe the care home over the weekend, but there is another bank holiday to mess my routines up.

Last night it rained when I was in bed, which is no bad thing, but we need more rain, I am still trying to keep plants alive and struggling to dig anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.