Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 April 2017

Friday

Hey peeps,

I am tired, I haven't been updating due to working very hard to get my work under control.
I have also had some pain and some codeine. Still in pain but maybe the weekend will cure it.
My work is done, so I get the weekend off, but it was a hard push to get it done and obviously triggered pain.

I would like to say that next week is easier, but maybe not, I have my monthly clearance of the holiday cottage, which takes a day, I also have these rental properties to prepare for viewings, blah, and all the usual people to fit in as well, I may have a break from doing the care home next week in order to ease the load. The care home leave the garden and schedule entirely in my hands and I got a lot done there yesterday, I got home late and put my clothes straight in the wash.

Today I have been at the farm, no-one there and they didn't say they were away or make any arrangement to pay me, which is a bugger because after doing Max's tyres and various other bills and with unpaid leave at Easter, I am a bit short of money.

My workmates on the team tried to play a joke on me on Monday, they put a penalty notice on my car, it would have been more realistic if it hadn't been an empty penalty notice envelope, because I could see before I got to the car that it was empty. But it is good to have a laugh.


I have just been watching Home Alone, the second easy film to watch that has been on when I got home from work, The Princess Diaries was on the other day. I guess I should turn over to Hollyoaks now.

The new Dean of Jersey is the former Vice-Dean of Guernsey, I say it's about keeping it in the family but someone in Jersey told me there is more to it than that. Ho-hum.

The ground is so dry that it is really hard to work, this drought, in spring of all times, is playing havoc with the young plants and cultivations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.