Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 27 April 2017

Thursday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well I was busy yesterday so I didn't update.

I got to the holiday cottage early and by the time the boys came by to drop off the ton bags and my mower, I was well into my work, I was mowing the lawn and bumping my head on the apple tree, I swear that tree moves it's branches and laughs each time I bump my head.

Anyway, the boys were only just on their way to work and wouldn't get there for another 20 minutes, so I got the merit badge for having started early. And they were impressed with how the cottage garden had changed.

I was pleased with my mower, it started sweetly and I also worked out how to fit it into Max without any hassle, at last!

It was a quiet day, the caretaker didn't stop by, the neighbour came round and asked me to cut some tree branches away from his fence, the neighbours there are like that, but they are nice to me because I am nice to them,

Eventually it was time to pack up, lock up, and head home, so I came home and worked through my assignment over and over until I ached, and then I handed it in.

I was so tense after that that I found it hard to settle to sleep, but I did. I dreamed about bad lodgings in the past. But I woke up reasonably relaxed.

This morning I have the cliff top and then the mansion, and they are close to each other, and then I have the two properties that need to look good for viewings, they are more of a challenge but it is mainly mowing, so I need to fill the petrol can on my way to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.