This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 3 April 2017


Good evening peeps,

I was sleepy and struggling this morning but I managed to get a washed, dressed and fed version of myself into the car and to work.
I was lucky, I got a parking space straight away where I prefer to park, but because things have changed, the vans aren't parking there any more, which confused my system a bit.

Anyway, I did the litterpick, and my workmate and the boss arrived. So we got on with the mowing and strimming, it was very helpful to have the boss and the ride-on mower to help us.

The weather got warm and the work was hard, I had forgotten my bottle of fruit squash, which is a cardigan sin, I have to have lots of fluid with hard work and hot weather.

At lunchtime I got a big bottle of fruit water from the shop, I am supposed to know better because I can react to that stuff, but I needed a lot to drink and I have fruit squash because the flavour encourages me to drink it.
Anyway, it all got a bit bad for me in the end.

I normally only have small loaves of bread but there was none at the shop when I went shopping, so I ended up with a full size loaf, and made the same amount of sandwiches as usual, which was too much for me, I have a hernia - courtesy of Jersey hospital - and I find bending to do the weeding hard, and too much sandwich doesn't help, But the fruit water gave me indigestion too, and I did drink 1.5 litres of it. And then I set my back off and spent 20 minutes in pain and hobbling before it settled down again.

Nonetheless, we got the mowing and a lot of weeding done. And we finished the day with a bit of banter, we normally banter and joke a bit but we had been working hard.

I got home so tired and realized I had no food for supper, so I watched Hollyoaks and headed for the supermarket, the sunset was red ribbons in the cloud, belying the bad weather forecast. The sea was grey and calm in slight fog, and the supermarket had food in it. I had a slightly late supper and have been watching Doc Martin, and now it is nearly bed time, I am tired.

Tomorrow the weather may disrupt my work, and I have the dentist as well, bah! But hey, a few hours off may help me physically, although not financially, and I don't have much space in the week to move work over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.