Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 22 April 2017

Saturday

Good evening,

I am tired, I think it is bed time after my favourite film ends.

This morning my temporary phone decided the alarms did work, after a week of them not working, it is fortunate that I have woken up well during the week.

So I was rudely awakened from some very interesting dreams at 6.15am this morning, how annoying.
I grabbed the phone, sent it flying, the battery came out and the alarm stopped, well that is one way to do it. I dozed for 15 minutes before getting up.

I had been dreaming, dreaming about Winchester and Stockbridge and Romsey, dreaming about Wolvsley and garden parties, that dream often happens. But mixed in with that dream was a dream about the estate, and the grumbling people who expect us to do miracles when we have one day a fortnight there and that isn't enough to cover everything. So as well as driving the boss mad, it is literally becoming a nightmare to me.

Anyway, so at 6.30 this morning I started writing, I wrote a 500 word commentary on some work due in next week.

Time drifted by, and 'Are you being Served' was on again, I cleaned the bathroom in the advert breaks. Then Melissa and Joey was on, and the My Parents are Aliens.

I cleaned and swept things, did paperwork and work schedules and also relaxed and watched television.
I did special potatoes for lunch.

After lunch it was time for fresh air, so I went for a drive, the tide was boring, I had shopping to do, toiletries, household, groceries. So that is all done.

I got home, did coffee, and the tv listing said that Airplane! was on at 7.10pm!

So I am sitting here in my duvet, watching Airplane, just as I did that first time in Jersey, long ago, but someone is missing. Someone who this is all about. And until he and I are there on St. Clements Bay, my soul will cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfVEaf668Y&spfreload=5
But if I am far from Jersey, he is further.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.