Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 6 April 2017

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

Well to my surprise I was up at 6.30 this morning and not sleepy.

The problem is, I am not used to being up early so I had nothing scheduled so I got distressed. I also still had the low grade migraine, which may be why I woke.

Anyway, eventually I was all ready for work, although I had drunk too much tea and didn't have time to stop at any loos on the way to work, so I had to ask my customer if I could use their loo, which I avoid doing at all costs normally.
Anyway, I seemed to be in slow motion at work for a while, I apologized to my old lady that I was slow at getting going, she just laughed and said I needed a new battery, because I am normally quite efficient and smart-paced when I work for her, she did make me an extra cuppa though, and that seemed to help, and I picked up speed and got my work done.

I had only booked two gardens in again because of the migraine, which means I booked another garden onto next week and will do the care home on Saturday, darn. But anyway, two gardens meant a good lengthy lunchbreak to recover and sort things out. I drove into town via petrol and I ate my lunch on the way, stopped at the tyre place to confirm things with them, and then went to the bank, then I did some shopping for groceries and household things, I went to the chemist to get codeine, the chemist gives me hives because I am allergic to so much stuff in there, perfumes, toiletries etc, but at least I got codeine. Which I am on. Then I was chasing unsuccessfully after a pump for Max, damn. Next week.

Then it was off to the next garden, no-one was home and it was quiet with the chickens shut in, but I knew what I was doing so I got on with it and they came home and were quite happy with it all. The weather was warm and the migraine ached.

Then I headed home. I have been home, on codeine and praying that the migraine lets up during the night as I can't drive or work when I am on codeine and I don't want to let the farm down tomorrow.

I am tired and aimless, I watched Hollyoaks and it is crappy at the moment, now I am listening to Smooth Radio like I used to, and just waiting for bed time. I found my bite guard and scalded it, the dentist wants me to wear it if I can now since he put so much effort into the work he has done. The problem is that I tend to chew fiercely on the guard, which defeats the object, and then I end up somehow hurling it across the room in my sleep, which is quite a feat as it is a snug fit.

Below is the ewe with the two lambs that I delivered the other week, lamb 2, which the ewe is licking was only a few minutes old when I took this. I have taken more pictures since and I may upload some at some point, you know what I am like with these things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.