Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 April 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

This morning I actually slept in quite comfily in my soft bed. That's a first in a long time. The bite guard was the other side of the room, so I can't have been that peaceful in my sleep.
I got up at 9am.

These days the Hollyoaks omnibus is on early, as if they know I am a churchgoer again. But even by the time I was up, I only caught the end of Hollyoaks on E4+1.

As usual for a Sunday, I scrambled through my routine and sped off to church, I didn't speed, I just sped.

Church was cool as usual, and thankfully no-one asked me out to lunch.

I came straight home after church, there is plenty to do on my task list.

I had letters, housework, and also my work schedule to organize.

I cooked diced lamb and rice for lunch while watching the Princess Diaries and getting on with the paperwork and housework and other things.

My garden clearance has to be done earlier in the week than usual as the holiday cottage has guests later in the week, annoying as I have to reschedule my work schedule again and try not to disrupt too many customers. But it frees up time to get those other properties ready for viewings.

I emailed the car's best friend regarding Max's MOT and the workup for that. He was very helpful in his reply. He will source and fit the wipers and pump and will service and oil change Max and see what else may need doing. He will also arrange the MOT. He has photos of Florence's head gasket change online, I never knew that.

Max has MOT to the beginning of June so he can't be MOT'd until next month but it is good to prepare in advance, especially if you are on a budget.

The flat has had it's clean, including mopping. And my lunch and tomorrow's work gear is all ready. Max has had a wash.

Airplane 2 was on, but it isn't at all the same thing. Airplane itself is my Jersey story, but Airplane 2 was a moneyspinner spin-off that was not done or condoned by the original and brilliant directors, a bit like Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2, it is not the same thing, but it has grown on me a bit, today I actually watched it without freaking about the court and psychiatric scenes.

I am tired, but pretty much ready for the week. Oh, and the farm paid me, so there is plenty of food in the house.

We have the holiday estates run tomorrow, and since the coffee kiosk on the beach re-opened, it is a bit easier for me, but I have to remember the school traffic will be back tomorrow so I have to leave plenty of time to get to work, I will leave here at 7.30 to get there on time.

I have to work out what to do about my mower now, it is in my workmate's van but I hate having it in Max, and it is so hard to get it in and out of Max.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.