Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

Migraine day.

Another troubled night. And my head didn't stay supported, so that and probably the dentist, meant I woke up in pain this morning. Not good.

I went to work anyway, it was an effort to get myself out the door and to work.
But the good news was I had a good task to start the day with, emptying and distributing two bags of woodchips on a garden, and no-one was home so I worked steadily and at an even pace.
The weather was warm and although the migraine was annoying, it wasn't the worst.

The people came home, they are property owners and managers and their home is a nice little mansion but the garden is on all different levels, which makes pushing barrows of woodchips interesting. Anyway, sometime they ask me to garden for properties they own or manage and today they did, so I have an extra garden for next week.
I did a good morning shift, mainly the woodchips, and grabbed some lunch and picked up some parcels on the way to my next job.

The migraine remained, so I cancelled my meal out with friends that I was due on this evening, and I cut my work hours down on the next job but got a lot done.

When I got home I put the washing on, I was running low on clean things, so the washing is drying.
I watched Hollyoaks and then put the TV on Smooth Radio, and I am sitting at the table at last instead of on the sofa in front of the TV, and I am listening to Smooth Radio with one ear and a Louise L. Hay CD with the other, nice combination,
I am glad I didn't listen to Juliet when she told me self-help was a waste of time, some self-help programmes are a waste of time and considering how badly I have been shattered I could give up and not even try to help myself but hell, while I am alive my instinct is to help myself and others, branded as I am by the Church of England.

I am very tired, I will go to bed soon. The migraine is not severe but it is persistent and I have been yawning and had an upset stomach as well, just not on top form at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.