This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 9 April 2017


Good evening peeps,

Well the weekend is almost over, the week's work starts tomorrow, and the question is, will JJ get any of the bank holidays off work, who knows? Wait for the next exciting episode.

Anyway, this morning I woke at 4am and stayed half awake and half in unhappy nightmares until 8am, I was too tired to get up and stop the nightmares.

Anyway, once I was up I got on with things, I took the bed linens off and put them in the wash, sorted the bins out etc, did breakfast, watched the end of The Railway Children and some of the Hollyoaks Omnibus.

Then I got showered and dressed and got my washing off the line, I left it out overnight because I share the line and my landlady has washing from holiday lets at the weekend, so I try to make sure she has the line in peace during the day. Anyway, once the washing was in it was time to hurtle to church. There were a few drivers out who should not have been driving, no mistake, but I got there safely.

Church was good, the social time and the service were just nice, and the talk was helpful. I was drifting a bit, nodding dozily along to my friends as they chatted and not yawning too much, but it got comical because after church as I was dozily being chatted to by my mates and drifting in my thoughts to what was next on the agenda - supermarket for squash and sandwich fillings and maybe the car wash for Max, someone said to me 'Are you coming with us to dinner?'

Haha, dinner was far from my mind and I kind of stood there all dopey.

'Dinner? Where? When? Today?'

I had meat and rice at home to cook. But thankfully that will be fine for tomorrow's supper.

My friends laughed a little bit when I said I was a bit dozy today, and they were inviting me to a pub lunch, now it was also a pub and an area that I didn't know well and Max had about 5 minutes left on his parking space, so I scrambled to work out what to do, I asked the others if I could follow them to the pub as I didn't remember it, but when they talked me through the directions I realized I knew where they meant, and so they set off from the church car park and I went to get Max and make my way over there. It was a lovely drive in the sunshine and this pub is in the most beautiful countryside.

We had the most lovely roast meal and a good chat, I was being good and didn't order pudding - until I saw everyone else's puddings and was just so tempted that I gave in and had sticky toffee cake with ice cream. It was lovely.

After that I parted company with the others, who went in various directions, and I decided that since I was out, I may as well stay out for a few hours. Never mind the bed linens which were still in the wash when I left for church, thinking I would be home within a few hours.

I drove off through the glorious sunshine and beautiful scenery and ended up on the cliffs, my favourite place, as it wasn't far from there, and although the car parks for the bay were jam packed, unsurprisingly in this weather and with the holidays starting, further along my favourite cafe had loads of space and I went in and ordered a pot of tea and a large slice of beautiful scenery, I walked to the cliff edge with my cuppa and enjoyed the views.

I came home via various things and places, and 'Liar Liar' was on TV so I watched that as I started the housework, paperwork sorting and preparation for the working week. The bed linen went out and dried quickly and is already back on the bed. Fresh line dried linen is lovely but it can make it harder for me to get to sleep, dunno why.

Well here comes Easter week, the tourists are already converging and making things crowded and hazardous, and it only gets worse from this week onwards. Who knows, it may rain all summer after this glorious weather...and I am a gardener so I should shut up now.

Anyway, the week starts with working with my mate at the holiday estates, which is fine, then I am looking at how to balance the work so I can have at least one bank holiday off, preferably two as we are hoping to do a lovely walk on Easter Monday. I also need to get Max's new tyres done and the blue bike is going in for servicing on Weds/Thurs.

Night peeps, don't let the Bishops bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment