Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 25 December 2012

No, the new sequel for the snowman is a bad move.
In the original there was a family - a mother and father and their little boy in the countryside in the winter, in the new one there is a single mother with the boy but no explanation, living in London.
The old film was self explanatory and you could feel it, the new one had none of the innocence and solitude and emotion of the old one, it is just a sin off to make money for someone.

I used to watch the old film over and over again while the church were destroying me for the crime of being vulnerable, being abused and speaking up, The Snowman used to soothe me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.