Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hi Peeps,
My blog stats have gone mental, did I write something interesting?

Last night I plugged away at my book and when the library closed I went to help make up hampers for the poor and needy.
There were 55 hampers to make and I helped with the lists because some of the hampers get different things depending on who they are for, other people were making and decorating hamper boxes.

There was plenty of tea and a tin of chocolates and someone put some christmas music on, and so we took lists and gathered the goodies together for each hamper and packed hampers.
It all went well and once the hampers were nicely done up, the lady heated me some soup and I had a shower as well. and she gave me leftover snacks and odds and ends from hamper making and that is what I have had for my lunch, some odds and ends.

so then I wandered up to my church and my bible study group were doing something that I wasn't sure I should join in with, for personal reasons and so I sat outside and when they noticed me at the end they greeted me happily and fed me tea.
And I ended up going home with my friends, and having some supper and tea and sleeping on their rug.

I slept through the night but had dreams and terrors and difficulty breathing, I think there is dust in the rug and it made my breathing a bit difficult.

I dreamed that I was back where I lived when I was 12 years old, but I was there because I was telling my friend about it, I was telling my friend about it and yet I was there.
I was walking down the path and the sky was divided, half of the sky was clear blue and half was dark with storm clouds and there were lightning flashes, I told my friend that this was what had happened when I was 12, that the divide was where my brain stopped developing due to trauma when I was 12 years old.

I struggled to wake up, trapped in my sleep, until my friends who I was staying with reminded me that we had to go out soon.
I told them that their floor was too comfy and I struggled up, slightly dizzy and a bit hobbly.
I had some tea and toast and we set off back to church to take down the grotto that had been for the christmas fair.

We took the grotto down and then I wandered into my other church to drink coffee with everyone and then I went and had a long shower and a cuppa with the lady.

I went back to my church but had to deal with some very upsetting prejudice, someone calling an autistic boy mentally childish and when I said that wasn't very nice, she tried to say that I didn't have asperger syndrome because I am perfectly intelligent!
For goodness sake the rubbish we have to put up with from the ignorant wealthy middle class in a certain denomination! They don't have a clue!

Anyway that made me furious, and I had to calm down and talk to someone else. I was seething.

Eventually I came back here after raiding the store-hedge for odds and ends for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.