Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 17 December 2012

Good afternoon peeps,

I suppose I had better have a go at updating, starting with yesterday?

Well yesterday morning at 3.20am, I was woken by heavy rain that hadn't been forecast, I was sleeping out in my corner rather than the porch as it is safer out in the open on weekend nights.
I scrambled for the porch and tucked back down, and it stopped raining but I ended up awake for an hour and struggling with flashbacks and nightmares.
My nightmares included my death.

I woke again at 7am and got up and stashed my bedding, then I wandered into McD's for a bagel and a cuppa and then headed for church.
church was as good as usual and the vicar got me to light the advent candle and then she told everyone I had completed my sponsored walk.
After the service I stayed for some tea and to catch up with people coming in for the second service.
They will never get the hang of my churchgoing pattern, here for 8am and the other church for the main service.

I went to my other church and they had put it up on the big screen that I had completed my walk, and people were coming over to give sponsor money and to sign up if they hadn't already.
There is still a lot of money to collect in though, but it will be over £200 in total, my friend is counting it and looking after it for me.

I survived the service, and then my friend and I were both invited for lunch with a family from church, we had a nice soup and sandwich lunch with a pot of tea, and then we briefly sat and watched a film while two of the family decorated the tree and the dog got in the way.

Then I went with my friend to the Christingle service which was a joint service between my churches, my friend was one of the leaders and I helped with catering and anything that needed help with, there was tea and coffee and snacks and cakes and fruit squash, and I helped and cleaned and handed out service sheets and also found time to make my own Christingle.

Then we went back for tea with the same friends, we had a lovely roast meal, and then we all went back to church for a carol service.
After the carol service there was tea and nibbles, and then I went back with my friends and slept on the rug.

In the night I woke needing the loo and in distress, I went to the loo and managed to sleep again, I dreamed a lot of dreams, including dreaming that one of the dogs had got into the room with me, and I dreamed that I was boxing with professional boxers and I looked really silly but I kept winning but as I was preparing for the last fight I realised that I was aching all over from the walk and couldn't fight. I woke up and I was aching.

I was revived by tea and toast, and sat and continued my write up of the walk.
I have stayed here all day as I have no money to get home and the others are going back that way this evening to do something about the christmas tree.
I have been enjoying plenty of tea and also tucking up on the sofa, watching Christmas television.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.