Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hi peeps,
Here I am at last.

Yesterday I went to the community group and enjoyed it as usual, and a lady there painted my fingernails in light pink with sparkles, it is the first time I have had painted nails for a long time.

after that I just wandered around, wasted time, and came to the library for a while, then I went to a school carols service and made some Christingles.

After that I went for a bus ride and was too tired to wait to bed down so I slept in my corner.
And had more strange dreams.
I dreamed I saw a young man called Ben, he was with his friends on a harbour wall and I looked at him and thought he wasn't my type, but then I ended up going for a picnic on the beach with him and we were holding hands.
I woke up. I don't know anyone called Ben.

I woke up into flashbacks and distress.
I went to McD's for my breakfast, then I had a walk round the recreation ground, the night had been mild and dry but heavy rain was forecast, so I went back and rebagged all my bedding to keep it dry.

Then I went to church for morning prayer, but the poor vicar was ill and the stupid bloke who turned up didn't want to say morning prayer with me because he is a tosser with ineffectual safeguarding policies shoved up his arse. Any policy that leaves vulnerable people excluded or humiliated is not Christian no matter what the purpose claims to be.
So I said morning prayer alone in the church.

After that I went to see if I could get a shower, and I could, so I showered away merrily and became clean, then someone made me a cuppa, then I returned to church for the end of communion but got a bit rattled when someone kept grabbing my arm and someone else tried to sit on my backpack and then claimed 'it would do no harm' when I yelped in protest, well it might not harm them, but sitting on my computer and a bag of toiletries in my bag is a recipe for disaster, but the wealthy middle aged simply have no idea, and I had to wrench my bag out from under her and she still didn't apologise and acted as if what she had done was perfectly ok, would you want someone sitting on your bag? would you want someone sitting on your house? your prized possessions?

It is raining and has been and will be all day.

Anyway, after coffee, a lady from church asked if she could take me to get a new pair of jeans as a Christmas present. I nervously allowed that, and she ended up getting me two pairs of jeans, one of which she will look after, four pairs of socks, two cotton long sleeved tops and a fleece top. So I am all smart.
And she took my dirty clothes to wash.

So here I am, I am just really enjoying the alpine advent calender that someone has sent me, along with an interactive e-card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.