This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Good morning peeps,
This is the last day that the library is open before Christmas, so the blog will probably go quiet after today.

Yesterday evening I went to the carol service. It wasn't too crowded and I just kind of fetched and carried for the ladies who were doing mulled wine and mince pies, and then the lady who had washed my thermals came in with clean thermals for me and a pot of spag. bol for my supper, it was still warm, but the churchwarden collared me and put me on sidesman's duties as the naught sidesmen hadn't arrived yet, so I sidesmanned until a sidesman or two turned up, but they wanted me to stay on duty and I wanted to eat my supper before it got cold, so when the final sidesman turned up I handed him the service sheets and wandered off to cheekily eat my supper.
I am not a mulled wine and mince pies person.

The service was ok and I sat peacefully alone at the back.

After that I sat in McDonalds and was outraged that their wifi wouldn't work.
Then I went off for a wander.
Down to Sanctuary's shore. I walked along in the dark and listened to the seabirds beeping and croaking in the dark, I walked past the old house, it was dark and silent among the brightly lit and decorated houses.

Then my stomach got upset and that wasn't good as there was no toilet nearby and I wasn't going to go to the toilet on the beach, so I walked back to the town and remembered a handy pub that I have sometimes sneaked into to use their loo, so I sneaked in, despite it being a Friday night, and I exploded in their loo.

Then I had a wait to get back to my town and I didn't want to walk.
Eventually I arrived back, and waited to see if I could get to my porch in peace, by about midnight I was tucked into my porch and even though rain wasn't forecast until 4am, it started raining.
I fell asleep and slept through the night, woke in the morning warm and comfortable but having flashbacks yet again.

I went to McD's for the usual breakfast and read the paper, did some shopping at the chemists, and briefly went in church and decided not to stay.
Here I am.

It is due to rain hard and relentlessly all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment