This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 3 December 2012

Hello peeps,
I don't want to write today, I want to sit here and grump at you.

Well last night it was too long to wait and so I went and tucked down early despite the risk,
I didn't actually sleep for some time but I lay there in my blankets in the porch while the rain poured down, no one disturbed me and I listened to my radio as I lay there.
I must have dropped off to sleep, and I slept through then night, I dreamed vaguely of my Dad, and it was comforting.
I found I was too warm as I drifted in and out of sleep in the night, and I pushed my balaclava off and pushed the sleeping bag off my head.
I woke in the morning and it was still raining, the radio had wandered off down the blanket pile and was still muttering quietly to itself.
I was in pain, I had overheated.

I got up and peed and stashed my bedding.
It was not my best morning, pouring with rain and no money to get a cuppa and shelter in McD's, and no stickers in the bins.
I went and sat outside church until the office staff arrived and let me get a mug of tea.

I went in church when my friend arrived and we started morning prayer as there was no sign of the Holy Vicarness, but the Vicar arrived part way through and we ended up talking and debating for ages.
Then I got some chocolate bars from the needy box because I had had no breakfast, so I had some chocolate, I needed more tea but the luch club had hijacked the kitchen.

I wandered over to see if I could get a shower but the secretay wasn't there. So I wandered up to the other church and they got me some tea and gave me leftover gingerbread biscuits and small chocolate bars from the fete.

I went back to see the church sitters and then went to see if I could get a shower, the secretary wasn't there but another lady was and she said she would stay while I had a shower, she introduced herself and said she had heard I would be happy to come and pack hampers tomorrow, oops! I had forgotten!
I said that I was happy to pack hampers and had forgotten it was tomorrow and had been going to ask the secretary when it was. The hampers are for poor and lonely people for Christmas.

I had a shower and then she made a cup of tea and she found me some odds and ends of snacks, which I am now eating. I will have a very upset stomach probably because my tummy is fussy as to what I eat.

I am here in the library and still in pain from overheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment