Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Good morning peeps,
I plugged on with my writing yesterday, I had gone to look for a cuppa and stopped at the food bank because they do hot drinks for clients, so they did me a cuppa and also a few bags of assorted food and toiletries and I sat and talked to them.

When the library closed I had a wander around and saw the light.

The light was in a church so I wandered nosily in and a few people were there doing adoration,
so I busily adored for a few minutes but was restless because I wanted hot tea, sorry God.
In the church hall a charity were busy wrapping presents for the poor and elderly, I was too scared to go in and ask if I could have a cuppa and help them, but a lady came out of church and asked if I was ok and I explained myself to her and she went in the church hall, then a head appeared round the door and asked if I would like to join them, the head had a body attached and she took me to the kitchen and I had many cups of tea and also helped to wrap parcels, and they went and got me some tins from the store and a carton of juice.

Then I wandered back to my sleeping place, early but not wanting to keep walking, so I bedded down and hoped for the best, and I was ok, no one disturbed me and I tucked in and snuggled down and slept.

I had terrible nightmares and some terrors while I was sleeping lightly as well.

I woke this morning and it had remained mild, I stashed my things, had a pee and went sticker hunting, I found enough stickers for a hot drink and here I am in McD's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.