This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 13 January 2016


Good morning,

Well yesterday I watched my Hollyoaks and some 'Are you Being Served?'  And I finished the monster assignment while I did that.
Then I went to the gym.
The gym is quite busy in the evenings, although most of the new years resolutioners are gone now, but it was hard to get near the weights, so I worked hard with my cardio, because I need to, and I did grab the lateral pulldown for long enough to do 100 reps of 25 while the head instructor wasn't looking. It is the only exercise where I am allowed to lift my arms above my head.

Anyway, I came home and followed the hospital's instructions to help me settle to sleep. The gym and the helpful hospital advice meant I was soon asleep and slept reasonably well, although the sooner I can do something about mattress and head support the better.

I had sad dreams about homelessness and the Church of England and I woke up into flashbacks, I have to consciously force these flashbacks out, sometimes I can, sometimes I can't.

Anyway, it is cold and icy and I decided it was best to take Florence to do the papers. So I did.
This meant that when I got to the cliff top towards the end of the round, I was able to stop and look at the bay from the cliff, the lights of the houses and the darkness of noirmont, the tide some way out but not completely out, with low waves breaking on the bay.

Anyway, so now I am home, and the monster assignment is in, I need to look at paperwork, housework, and anything else I have been neglecting.

The next wave of assignments is one on the 28th and two on February 11th.

Today I will go to therapy later this morning, will probably drop my laundry off, and this evening I will go to the running track and hope for the best. Whether or not I can complete the running training is a question mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment