Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Well I have been considering this Elton John song during the day, and at first I didn't like the video because I didn't feel comfortable with the way the pretty, tastefully dressed girl was moving, but actually, watching the whole video, I understand it more and more, I guess it means something to me. I don't always approve of Elton John but he is a great artist and I do like this song and video and what it reminds me of.
It's funny, one of my Jersey songs was 'Passengers' but not because of the wierd video.
But this is my newest favourite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QmgP1hf_Ec

Anyway, I was heading out of the house to therapy this morning but my landlady was here and she tried to fix my television and the aerial unsucessfully.
So I was running late heading for therapy and the road was closed :(
The diversion didn't work, so I got to therapy late, which was a stress, but the hospital asked if me and my therapist could talk about my stress levels, so that was an ideal start point!

Therapy was good, and then I went and collected my new glasses. At last!
They are OK, they need tightening slightly but they are so clear compared to the others and they look a bit better too.

I came home and did some lunch and waited for someone to come and see me, a team leader was to visit me about self-employed work, and by the time she got here, I was nearly readyty to leave and go to the running track, so we had a rushed but successful meeting. I will be working for her.
And then I headed for running, not really prepared and not feeling wonderful. But I managed it!
I have completed week 3! It's 3 of 9 now but there are repeat options, and by the time we get to week 5, I will probably have to repeat weeks.

I came home cold and shivering and tired and forgot to do my blood pressure, the machine throws a fit when I try to measure it after running anyway.
But then I had online tutorials straight away, no time for hot showers or sorting myself out, so I sat and shivered through tutorials.
I think I will go to bed now, I have lived enough for one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.