Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 18 January 2016

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well I have been busy, hence not catching up on the blog.

Yesterday I continued with assignment work while watching various programmes until I needed some exercise, so I went and did an extended gym workout.
Then I caught up with all my pen pal letters and went to bed early.

This morning was cold and wet when I woke up, I had been dreaming about the Channel Islands again, these dreams are all similar and all sad.

I did the papers quickly and came home.
Once I was home it was all busy.

I got all the bed linen and mats and towels, bath robes and anything that needed a wash, and took it all to the laundry.

Then I posted a huge heap of letters.
While I was at the post office I got coins for the electric meter as it was growling hungrily again.
Then I did the household and toiletries shop at the pound shop.

Then I went to gym and swim, yes my first swim in ages.

Then I had a load of paperwork to do and post to do with student finance and DSAs.

I collected the laundry on the way home, put clean bed linen on the bed, did the housework, and continued with my supplementary university work.
Then I went to my diet and fitness group.
I have put on half a pound, oops.
I will soon lose that.
 I may be swapping to going to a very local diet and fitness group two minutes walk from my house soon, that may be better for me.

Anyway, I was supposed to be at tutorial this evening but they changed the room and I couldn't find it, I bet no-one turns up!

I am having television problems, I think my normal tv has blown a fuse, and the other one refuses to get a signal, but I am tired so I don't care. One of my neighbours is an electrician so I will ask him about it.

I think an early night is a very good idea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.