Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 23 January 2016

Saturday

Good morning,

Yesterday I enjoyed an extended and hard gym session, part of what I did was I followed next week's running routine, only on the treadmill, it was harsh and I can still feel it, and it will be even harsher on the running track. But because I am changing my diet and fitness venue and day, I may start doing repeat runs on Monday nights.

Yesterday evening I did some work, and also watched Hollyoaks online.Hollyoaks has been a bit dramatic, with Trevor's return and his subsequent near-death, probably at Ben's hands, and then Jade's hospital results and then Mrs St.Claire's obvious crush on Jean-Paul after he resolved things. But Trevor's flashbacks when Jade and Alfie were doing their Bottle Rocket was the most dramatic, it reminded me so much of my flashbacks.
Those of you who don't know, I like Trevor even though he is a monster, but I think it is unfair that he settled to run the club and raise his family and now he has been going through all this.

Well, I was having flashbacks or premonitions last night, it has been a few months since the Church of England trashed my life, and they usually do it in the run up to a General Synod, so I wouldn't be surprised.
So, as you will see if you read the other blog, I was being creative when I should have been asleep :) How norty.

This morning I sleepwalked my way to the papershop and zombied peacefully round my round, then I had to go and pick up my meds, including a new med that may or may not work miracles. I am glad to have a new Fostair inhaler, I had run out and I really need my lungs these days.

I am hoping that today or in the next few days, I will get a delivery of a mattress topper and an orthapedic pillow. I asked an osteopath's advice on pillows as my neck is so sensetive that I can't stand a firm pillow which would support my neck and a soft pillow isn't going to support my head. The advice I was given is that this is a well known problem and there are special soft-ish pillows available that provide enough support for those of us with such necks.
I sleep each night but I am not comofortable.

Anyway, this morning I had the delight of seeing the Church of England making fools of themselves, as they periodically do!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412363/Bishop-London-applauds-vicars-grown-beards-reach-Muslims-Tower-Hamlets.html#comments

I have been watching Hollyoaks this morning and also went shopping. I can now recommend Hummus chips as tasty healthy vegetarian snacking :)

My basket of shopping was so different from the old days on benefits and not able to watch what I ate because I just needed to eat whatever I could afford.
Old Days: reduced label anything that would do as a meal - old bread, pizza, sugar so that I could have tea with sugar in even when there was no food but it didn't matter what I ought as long as it had been reduced in price to a point where I could buy it.
These Days: (today): canderel tablets, small wholemeal loaf, skim milk, vegeterian gluten free snacks, Linda McCartney Vegetarian sausages, fry-lite, vegetables :)

The weather is kind of undecided today after yesterday's rain and wind.
I am having a lazy day, I am aching so no gym today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.