Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 11 January 2016

Monday evening

Good evening peeps,

You will be pleased to know that I have a draft assignment done and have also been to my diet and fitness club and I have lost my Christmas pudding weight and will now proceed to continue to lose weight very happily on my vegeterian diet now I have discovered all the delicious meat alternatives.

I also picked up a fitness award this evening and I will pick up another next week as I have been accumulating fitness sheets without picking up awards. I am way above the level of the fitness awards, although funnily enough I am not exactly fit.

I came home to some delicious veggie burgers and zero coke, this is how to eat junk food healthily, and no, there was no white bread involved either, it is all clean stuff. I only use small wholemeal or thins and that is all tasty enough. I am not used to white bread as I haven't had it for years now.

I tell you peeps, if you ever think weight control diets are boring, you should try mine, I love it! My food is so much better than when I wasn't looking after myself. I love messing with herbs and spices and things, which have no fat in them but enhance flavours.
 Also, this diet allows limitless potatos and rice and pasta so I am never hungry, and sometimes I have chocolate and other junk.
But as long as I look after myself and eat a balanced diet, I will lose weight.

I do all the exercise too, but exercise is not a major weight loss thing, I do that to get fit for work and life.  Exercise can cause temporary weight gain before you benefit from further weight loss.
 You wonder why I am on about diets and things? There is a diet programme on C4 and I am watching it, all these ghastly diets available.

I wonder if we will get snow this week, we might.

Tomorrow is a quiet day for me, but I have plenty to do, always.

I have had premonitions about the Channel Islands this week and not because of Ashenden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.