Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday

Good Sunday peeps,

Well I slept reasonably well last night but was dreaming about Bishops and meeting when I woke up.
I dunno what it is with those dreams but they all seem the same, and often I am on rollerskates and not interested in meeting with the Holy Fatties.

During the night the wind howled and the rain battered, and it woke me sometimes, there was thunder and lightning too.

I got up this morning to go and start my new round. I was grateful for not being under so much pressure any more. No need to take Florence or get there at a certain time.
It wasn't as carefree as it sounds. I have barely ridden the blue bike for months so I am not as fit, and it decided to pelt with rain as I struggled round my new round, the sunday papers are heavy to carry on my shoulder and so it wasn't wonderful, but that is teething problems, I will get used to it.

I got home and changed out of my wet clothes and into my gym clothes while I drank my tea.
I went up to the gym and had a vigerous workout, increasing my cardio workout.

Then I went down to the sea and sat watching the angry sea churning up sand and a squall crossing the bay.

Then I came home and got my assignment brief, notebook and study book and went to the cafe for a study breakfast, my neighbour was waiting for his lift to church and he was well impressed by my study breakfast plans.

I sat in the cafe and read the assignment brief, it is a big assignment due in soon. I wrote a few pages of notes and read the 180 page study book while enjoying breakfast and coffee.

Then I came home to the Hollyoaks Omnibus, which I am still watching on E4+1.

Now I am doing my usual, trying to do everything at once and not getting much done. I have the flat to tidy, the assignment to do, and I have to find various pen letters and reply to them, normally I keep them in a file  but Christmas sent everything pear shaped.

It is a cold wet day.

I may or may not go to the Welfare drop-in later. To be honest although I have very little, I am quite independent these days and also I can't eat most of what they serve any more so sometimes I just go there for a coffee and to say hello.

This is the song of the day, it is called Southampton, and it suits it, nothing to do with Titanic, Southampton is a very special city for me, it has been since I was a little girl and maybe it always will be. I know some of the Diocese of Winchester reside there but that has never changed my love for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-zp1BwtJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.