Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 29 January 2016

Friday

Hi peeps,

Just to say that I will not be online much for at least the next few days and that is nothing to worry about.

As you may have read, my friend died a few days ago and I do feel lost and confused but I am just keeping my routines as normal as possible and getting on with life.

Yesterday I soaked the shower curtain in bleach and hot water, because that needed doing, and I handed in a completed assignment, and I went to athletics, because they ran a catch up session for the four of us who couldn't make it on Wednesday.
Four of us ran and three of us completed the run, and I was second out of us three who ran.
So I am perfectly happy with that, because I had been joking with the trainer about snails and tortoises overtaking me.

I managed to get the television aerial point to work with a bit of amateur electrical work, well I have watched other people doing that kind of thing, but anyway, it means I have tv, and I watched Doc Martin last night until I slept.

This morning I woke tired and peaceful, and my mate texted me at 6am again to make sure I was OK and could cope with the day. Well yes, I am kind of OK, I am kind of not OK, because I can't focus, I keep going looking for someone or something that isn't there and getting frustrated because I can't find what I don't know what I am looking for.

I am also having showers of flashbacks about Fisher and her police, which makes it even harder to focus.
However, I have been studying this morning, a bit, in between wandering off.
And, I managed to accidentally pick up a distribution contract as well. Haha, gotta stop doing that.

The weather has been wild, and I stopped on the cliff when I was doing the papers this morning but although the sea was wild, the tide was out.
I am going to walk over to the sea in a few minutes.

I am also going to do a good old gym and swim very shortly.

Tomorrow I will go over to my mate's house and watch a DVD with him.
Apart from that, I will blog again as and when I can and don't worry, the silence isn't ominous.
My Mum texted to say she would phone me tonight, I asked what time and she said 8.80pm,
yeah, cheers Mum!

1 comment:

  1. The journey home is a great article which helps us learn different kinds of things

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.