This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 25 January 2016

Monday morning

Good morning peeps,

The computer is playing up today

Well yesterday I had an extended workout at the gym and, sat by the sea for a while and then watched the Hollyoaks omnibus.
I couldn't find the communal hoover, so during the advert breaks, I swept the carpet bit by bit, and mopped the floors. I also peeled and chopped potatos and carrots for lunch.

After Hollyoaks I wiped the surfaces and made lunch, fish with roast potatos and four kinds of veg, washed down with zero coke.

I washed Florence and checked her oil and water and topped up the windscreen wash.

Then I watched Home Alone 2, and started my university work, preparing this assignment that is due in this week.
And then I watched the big bang theory as I continued my work and did a lot of paperwork too.

I slept quite well last night, but I dreamed my friend had died but even though she was dead, she was everywhere I went, and my adoptive mum was there too to comfort me.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had slept well, and I was wide awake before the alarms, so I got up and had my cuppa and went to do the papers, so I was home by 6.30.

That meant I had time to get a shower and breakfast and start my supplementary university work before taking the washing to the laundry at 8am.

The washing is on and I am still ploughing through university work, one more module and then all I have to do today is get on with the assignment and also do some distribution work and go to see the people this evening about the delivery driving job.

Wow, I need a few minutes of drifting and not focussing at all, have a good day, peeps.
Quorn sausages with beans for lunch, anyone want to come over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.