Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I must write this assignment. But I love my book too much to put it down!

On Sunday I decided I needed fresh air, so I moseyed down the old car boot sale and rootled.


There were TWO stalls selling Stephen Kin books at 50p each. I wasn't greedy, I got myself two books, maybe I should have got more but I get worried about spending money on luxuries.

I was looking for gardening tools and equipment, and the car boot can be a good source, although you have to check the handles for safety. Take it from a gardener who has seen one person die as a result of damaged tool handles, but anyway, there was nothing I wanted or needed among the tools, but I found a new wallet at last! I have a problem with wallets, and my problem is that I hate having things in my pockets and cannot cope with a large wallet, it has to be a small one but big enough, and the one I have had for years has been broken for years, the zips gone, so I was pleased to get one I can cope with, for 50p. Then I treated myself to a small ice cream, and guess what? It clouded over and the temperature dropped.

But anyway, it means I have been glued to a book since Sunday, not literally, but nearly. I am halfway through and it is a very tasty book. Good books are like a banquet. Have I been to a banquet? Yes.

Anyway, the farm has new pigs now the winter is gone, they are not teeny, they are weaners and they honk and skitter around in their shed. I like pigs. The new hens are running free in the duck paddock and roost in the arc, but the old hens like to walk and forage alongside them on the other side of the fence, so I wonder if they will be integrated at some point, only the new hens don't know the barn, so they might try to roost in the arc if they are.

I had another bad night but got up without being really tired this morning. I went to work at the property managers' house, I paced myself because I know I have to, but I got a lot done and I was keen to do a good job. It started raining as I finished, and I decided to treat myself to a meal and an hour or so of reading in town, so I did.

Then I came home, got on with writing for an hour, and went out on delivery driving shift.
The shift was dead again, only a few deliveries, so I read my book and used a coffee voucher for a free coffee, and finished early.

Tomorrow I have my lovely disabled lady to help, and then the care home. And I do have a short assignment due in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.