Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 12 April 2018

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

I slept a bit better, some vivid dreams from the 5HTP, but was tired this morning.
It had been a mild night but damp, so I had to leave my washing as it wasn't dry.

I was trying to get the PIP documents printed and ready, but the cheap refill ink cartridge ran out of ink. Frustrating.

I went to try and do some work but depression and trauma weren't making it easy, I went and had a walk round the care home but not a lot needed doing anyway, so I decided to leave it for the week.
The only other garden could wait until Monday, so I turned around, went and picked up my new boots from the mail handling centre, thank goodness for new boots before the others fall apart.

Then I went and walked round the graveyard and thought about life, and got pictures of some of the shrubs there and the magnificent magnolia tree.
Then I read a book and then I came home and cleared the herbaceous border for my landlord, it was a right jungle.

My washing was dry, so I got that in, and cooked turkey and rice for supper.

I have spent the evening trying to get the PIP documents done, I had to give up on an article I was trying to do that had to be in for tomorrow, it went back into the pool for another writer. I have done well for articles this week and the payout will be helpful.

I am a bit worried by the Jersey stats on my blog, they should be going to war over their election, not attacking me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.