Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I feel wrecked. I haven't long been in from work and I got an email in error telling me I should be in a Webinar. Ha! I will tell them off.

Yesterday it rained, so I stayed in bed and got on with writing, got the computer article finished just before 6, but with a headache because my landlord had his family round and they have noisy children.

I went and did the farm as soon as I had handed the article in, and came home and straight into a webinar.
What a busy bank holiday!

I am accidentally on a graphic design course worth a few hundred but I was given a place for free. If you consider my learning difficulties, you will know I can't do graphic design, but I will give it a shot, I love art. As far as I know, one of my sisters was a graphic designer, but she was talented.

So last night I enjoyed the chaos of my first webinar and all the mad students in the chat area.

I didn't sleep well and I was tired this morning, which wasn't ideal as I needed to earn the rent and bills in this brief one day gap in the rain.

I worked very hard today and got the rent and the most important bills paid. I didn't get home until about 6.45, and I got an email mistakenly telling me I should be in a webinar at 7, it was a repeat of yesterday's lesson, and a lot of us ended up there, so their admin needs tweeking.

The farm was fun as usual, chasing animals through the mud. The day's work was mainly heavy clearance and I am aching. Oh I have a few new garden queries, I had better have words with them.
The welfare did me a parcel to collect on the way to work this morning, but I have barely eaten, not been hungry. I really should eat before my blood sugar goes too low.

I have paid the rent and the worst bill but funds are very low and in danger of going overdrawn, which I am not allowed to as I have a poor person's bank account.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.