This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 11 April 2018


Good evening peeps,

I am tired and I am drugged by 5HTP as I haven't been sleeping properly, so it is necessary, my life is exhausting in every way anyway, so I need my sleep.

Today has been warm spring weather, with the sweet smell of spring in the air, and I have worked hard.

First thing, I worked for the lovely disabled lady. She had a labourer from her husband's firm in to finish her new raised beds, and she was replanting her hanging baskets with strawberries, and I was to clear a big patch of neglected ground, so together the three of us worked really well in the garden shared some laughter and banter, it was nice. Her lawn is a bog due to the weather, but work just had to be done.

I went almost straight from there to the next one, another lady who has been waiting and waiting for the weather to allow me to return for the new season. Her lawn is also a bog, but I got a lot of other jobs done, and she asked me to do an extra shift next week if we can get onto the lawn to mow it. She is normally fortnightly but the lawn is desperate. This is how it is across the board for all gardens and gardeners, the snow and constant rain means the grass has grown like mad and it hasn't been possible to cut it, except for those on light soil or chalk, and most of my gardens are on clay. The commercial contractors have had to simply go ahead with cutting, but I can't do that on domestic gardens.

Anyway, that went well, we get on well, and then my next job was the farm.
I was due on farm duties and I had said I would start the strimming up there at the same time, if the mowing couldn't be done. I did start the strimming, although I have no idea why my high-viz jacket isn't in the car, and I couldn't find the road cone to do the road verges.
I strimmed the road verges carefully and then the orchard.
I did the animals, the geese are still being disruptive, but everyone else behaved, the hens gave me four eggs, but I broke one!

I got home about six, stripped my filthy work clothes and put a wash on, boiled some eggs, washed up, and rushed to get online for my graphic design webinar, that went well, very interesting, then I put the washing out, it is due mild and dry overnight and I need clean clothes. Then I had a shower, watched a DVD and got on with other writing and things.

And now, drugged and tired, I hope I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.