This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 24 April 2018


Good morning peeps,

I should already be at work but I am being a bit lazy.

I didn't update yesterday as I was tired, and the church of england and their associated thugs have been a nuisance again.

Yesterday was a cloudy day, unspecial. I went and worked on the farm, mainly digging, planting, replanting, general odds and ends. They were home and happy with the work, the mowing is all done as well. As I worked, a man came round who used to stay on the farm some years ago, he asked if I knew what had happened to the old farmer, and I did, I told him that sadly the old farmer had passed away, I knew that from another local retired farmer, anyway, I got this man to go and have a good old chat with the current farm owners who I work for, as they are always happy to help, so he had a coffee and a chat with them.

Then the DWP started sending me stupid texts, they can annoy you from anywhere these days. So I stormed home at lunchtime and told them off by email.

Then I went and did another garden, one of older ladies, finally getting the mowing done there, as well as some weeding and things, she was happy to see the grass mowed.

Then from there it was pretty much straight to delivery driving, a quick stop at a cafe for a tea and a few pages of my book.

The delivery shift was dead. I had one delivery in two and a half hours, and my fellow driver had two. So they sent me home at 8pm, and I was tired but somehow I occupied myself for several hours when I got home, without seeming to get anything done, not even the blog. Oh I did have a shower though.

I had another bad night's sleep, it isn't trauma, as far as I know, although I am having a run of flashbacks, but no nightmares, no actual flashbacks keeping me awake, I am just awake a lot. I think it is the pillows, and I am collecting my new orthapedic pillow today.

Right, better go and work. It's going to rain later, I have one big garden, and I am working this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.