Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 9 April 2018

Monday

Good evening peeps,

Did you think I wasn't updating? I have not long been home.
The stats have shot up while I was out, what are the idiot church doing now?

Well, it has been raining, so mainly I have been working on paid articles, some short ones, some slightly longer, and some blog work for my other blogs that you don't read, well apart from a few of you, as they aren't on this site, and another project that isn't for sharing yet.

This evening I was getting stir crazy, so when I was asked if I could work, I said yes, and I went and worked a short shift, got some food, and felt better for being out and about.

Not much else to say.

Over the weekend I meant to watch comedy to cheer me up, but I ended up watching 'Yes Man' on repeat, and appreciating it, you know I never recalled the bit about him bungee jumping. Alison told him to go and jump off a bridge, and he did. He bungee jumped, very obedient, and his boss rang as he was bungee jumping, and asked what he was up to, and he said 'Oh, just hanging' because he was.
Sounds a bit like me. I just loved the way he was on the phone, upside down in midair, and his boss was playing golf and stopped the conversation in order to take a shot.
That's funny.
On a more serious note, I watched 'Room', and I have never watched it or read the book properly, it is very sad and profound, but Jack's escape and conversation with the policewoman was breathtaking. And as for the devastating press and media hurts, I know all about that.

Tired now, soft duvet, snuggle and snores. Maybe no nightmares.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.