Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

A restless night and woke tired and with an aching back.

The housekeeper was doing the farm feeds this morning, so I didn't have to go out early,  and by the time it got to gardening time, it was raining again and with strong winds. Both gardens cancelled, so I sat in bed and did a very boring home improvements article, and I have another one to do. The instructions aren't great and the subject is tough, you have to fit a lot of information into a relatively low word count.

I got welfare food, and they have said about getting me clothes tomorrow. Secondhand, but anything would help.

I did the farm this evening, it is so muddy, and the animals were larking about, the geese wouldn't go in, they kept scattering the ducks as I rounded them up.
The hens gave me some eggs and behaved themselves.

I am supposed to be in a webinar in half an hour for this graphic design course.

Oh, I forgot, the people I did delivery driving for, who left me destitute at the end of January want me back, and although Max is close to the end and I can't afford another car, I desperately need more income so I will take the job, and I will get them back for leaving me destitute by walking out on them when I get a better income, maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.