Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I slept better last night, the only dream I remember is an old friend telling me to write a certain book, and as a great encourager of my writing, it is tempting to take his advice, even the book he said I should write is a possibility, it is just a question of pulling it from the dreamworld into a real world structure, it isn't such a bad idea, even if I am swamped with things to do.

Anyway, so I was wide awake and ready to go and do some work, even if it was heavy work, unfortunately the wife forgot to tell the husband I was starting early, so he hadn't moved the car and wasn't back to pay me in the end.

After work, aching, I went and got my washing and the post.

Then I came home to try and write, as I have two articles due in tomorrow, 'tis no chance!
As my fellow driver was in a crash and wrote off his car and so I had a long hard delivery driving shift this evening. I have only just got home.

Tomorrow I have the farm first thing, just for mowing and strimming and digging, not the animals, and then I have one of my regular gardens in the afternoon.

The weather is already too mild for me. It was sunny this morning, and then dull low cloud.

I must remember to put the other washing out in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.