Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wednesday morning

Good morning,

Well I woke at 4am, all warm but feeling very ill.
I have a feeling that antibiotics are about to happen, today. Blah.

I have had several cupps and am still warm and snug in bed, with the little oil heater alongside.

I am letter writing, which is my best form of communication sometimes, for better or worse.
It is dark outside. I will get up and shower soon and will go to the clinic later.

Today was a free day, and I was going to do housework, letters and sort out rubbish and pack the possessions of the tenant who left a few weeks back and stash them in the garage.

It is 6am and I am pleased with my letters, I have a few more to do.

It is due to be cold with scattered wintry showers, and I will wear a thermal layer and even a jacket if you're lucky, because chest infection with asthma in this weather is dangerous, I may not survive the diocese but I do not want to die of asthma because it is a horrible way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.