Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 21 February 2015

Saturday

Good Saturday evening,

I am typing fluently in the dark as most of the power is out here, but me and the cat don't care, I have a cup of tea, and the cat has my duvet :)

The power does go out sometimes here. But the house went cold since it went out, so I hope it comes back on later.

I have spent the day in the usual hopeless anxiety and restlessness that the recent Jersey fiascos caused, which continues to affect me. But earlier I cleaned the kitchen, hoovered downstairs, and took my library books back.
Then I walked along the bay, and as I walked home, I met my old lesser spotted landlady, who stopped for a chat.
I never realised that one of my housemates there caused her so much trouble until she told me today. She is just getting the house ready for sale at last.
Anyway, it was nice to see her, and she told me I should drop by for a cuppa sometime, it is funny, she only lives a few streets away from me, so in the end, after all the upheaval, I only moved a few streets away from what would have been my forever home if the council hadn't condemned it.

Anyway, I  came home and cooked spaghetti cheese, which I haven't had since childhood, and I cooked chicken snacks too.

Then after idling around, watching Buffy and feeling low, useless, anxious and uninspired, I went to the charity shop, and spent some time there with the volunteers, and did some sponsored pedalling on the exercise bike, which we as a team, take turns at.
Then a volunteer gave me a lift home, and she was on her way to the Chinese festival, which all my gang are at, but I cannot afford to go.

So I got reduced stuff at the shop and took photos of a wonderful rainbow against a very dark sky.

And as I tried to relax, read the local and at least try to write, as well as doing my music, the lights went out.
Haha, they are still out, I must put my luminous rosary round the cat's neck so I don't trip over him.
Err, a black cat wearing a luminous rosary? :) he does like to trip me up though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.