Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 26 February 2015

Thursday Evening

Good evening,

This morning I was bored and aimless and anxious as usual, it is a morning thing.
I was worried about money, but it seems to be turning out better than hoped.
Mum texted to say she will be over on Monday.

I only had a short shift scheduled at the shop today, 2-5pm.
So I headed for the shop eventually, and once I was there, I mainly worked with stock, with a few breaks to do the till while the boss went to do this and that in town.

My colleague seems to have been so inspired by my clothes steaming session that she had done everything else on the rails and so there was no steaming to do, so I sorted donations out instead, made the boss lots of strong tea, and generally tidied the stock room and made sure everything in the shop was in place, tidy, labelled.

The rainy weather meant that the shop was quiet, and the boss told me I could call it a day at about 4.15, so it was a very short day.

I still like the feeling of 'After Work', so I stopped at the co-op and got some milk and other things.
Then I came home, and put my washing on.

I forgot all about the Simpsons tonight, I started doing the housework and also the money work, thankfully the money situation is a bit better than I thought, and the council said they will give me some food vouchers to help with the adjustment.

My housemate came home, and she wants me to go out to a jazz concert with her and her friend tonight, so OK, I will go. What is a jazz concert?

Ah, because the money is better than I hoped, I was able to order some work boots and walking boots from Amazon, well, it depletes my low income a bit, but to be honest, the workboots are an investment in my future, and the walking boots are essential as another pair of un-supportive cheap trainers wear out and I am preparing for my next Great Walk.

I actually wrote on my note block at work the other day that I was doing the walk and people needed to donate their Easter chocolate to keep me going, and today I was handed the note block and my colleague had written on it 'I will deliver you to your starting point and collect you at the end point each day'.

Which is great, because last time, if you recall, I was staggering back to bus rides lasting an hour or two each day when I could hardly walk at the end of the day, and then up early in the morning to set off for the next start point. of course when I was sleeping rough, I never had to do that, because I slept where I fell each night and continued from there the next day.
The walk starts on Easter Monday, giving me the double anticipation of Easter and the Walk.
Ah, and I might have a Birthday this year, seeing as the Diocese are now running too short to crucify me when I am 33, actually I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that one.

Those who are new or unfamiliar to my Great Walk, it is a 70 mile annual trek for charity, normally in the autumn, to give a charity a Christmas Present of money, but this year I am doing an extra walk, for the charity that I work for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.