Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 13 February 2015

Friday evening

Good evening,

Well, what a day.
I went for a bike ride along the stormy seafront this morning, and got earfuls of sand.
I had to walk back against the wind, and my ears ached.
I got home, sorted myself out, couldn't get my printer to work, so I headed for the bus to work.

On the way to work there had been a bad accident, a car was crumpled on it's side and there was fire service, police and ambulance there, but the bus managed to get by eventually.

Got to work, minded the shop, and one of the regular visitors kept me talking for ages.
Then I helped with stock and had lunch, I was due to finish at 3pm, and 3pm came round fast.
I mentioned the accident to my boss and she said there had also been a house fire in town and she reminded me it was Friday 13th. Neither of us are superstitious.


Then I perused the other charity shops, and got a copy of 'It' by Stephen King, it is a huge book, I have never read it before but it is one of his ones set in Derry, like 'Insomnia' my favourite book of his.

Then I came home, and there is only me and the cat, the house is quiet and the cat is washing itself on my bed, how rude of it.

The weather started off cold and windy and turned to rainy and windy before midday, and has stayed that way.

I am so tired. I must get on with my writing but I think I will spend an hour reading my new book first.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.