Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 26 February 2015

Thursday Night

Good evening,

Well I washed everything in sight, including the cat's blanket, the cat is very norty, he saw me taking his blanket and he swiped my leg as if to say 'Hey! That's mine!' He has a reputation for wild swiping, and occasionally he bites, but he is not mean, just kind of became like that from experience, much the same as me, I swipe because I feel hurty and frightened and have bad memories too.

Then I went out to the Jazz concert with my housemate and her friend. It was ok, none of us are really jazz fans but we like music, and they go regularly and know everyone, so it was good to meet new people. They tell me that they go because our town is pretty dead. But me not being a social animal, so to speak, I do not notice the deadness, I socialize in my own way, that doesn't involve much people.

Anyway, we didn't stay out long as my housemate is tired and she is flying home for a week next week, so she needed some sleep, so we came home, the cat is asleep in his fluff, which he often spreads round the house, his blanket is drying on a radiator.

I have been working on various things and I did try to sleep but ended up awake again and restless, so I am back on the computer.
I have been thinking about the Jersey care inquiry, and I wanted to write about that, to add to the already very good blogs and letters going round and further promote them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.