This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well yesterday was so mad that it resembled a dream.

I woke at 5.40am and dressed and showered, had breakfast and moved things out to the garage.
Then I went to collect my Mum.
We went to McDonalds for coffee and lunch, then we got me some cough medicine.

Then we came home, had cups of tea and finished my packing, then someone came to see me so we talked to them.
Then we went into town to drop some stuff off at the shop and introduce my Mum to the shop people, and vice-versa.

Then Mum went back and I went home, finished putting my things together, then I was collected, with my stuff, and dropped at my new home.
Cups of tea and lots of information were doled out at the new house, and then I was alone to unpack and then cook a huge rissotto and I ate all of it too as I was starving.

Then I walked down to the bay, and came home via the supermarket to get some milk.
Then I was so tired I simply went to bed and slept.

Woke this morning, relaxed, although I was worried about how soft the mattress is, but I am not used to sleeing on a bad.
Got up, got tea, made a fuss of the cat, who loved a fuss, and also loves my room. Then I had a shower and had a bike ride along the bay, saw people I knew, as if I had not been away a month.
Then I got bread and had some toast, did more unpacking, and then came to work.

I did some hours at the chattery shop and have now finished. It is a grey and cold day and I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment