Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Well I just discovered the anthem of the Deanery of Jersey, I never knew they knew Genesis (oops!)
Here is is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprQGmZ3Imw

Well, it was a slow start as usual. I am on 5HTP twice a day, but it is not that easy to overcome this.
I went out for a walk along the bay, but I felt tired and achy.
So I came home and did paperwork and eventually I put 'A night at the museum' on to watch, and the cat was asleep on my orthapedic pillow, and I did the tidying and cleaning and some music practice.

My housemate wanted me to go out to a quiz, and I wanted to go to the gym, but I did neither, I was going to stay in, but in the end, I went out riding on buses, which is therapeutic and can cause an attention shift that helps me to re-balance.

It was on the bus that I heard a number of memory songs and the Deanery's anthem as above.

I just got in, and I think I will go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.