This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 17 June 2013

I woke at 5am yesterday morning with a nasty stomach cramp, it felt like a bubble in my stomach, I got up and went to the loo and went back to sleep.
When I woke at 8am the cramp remained. So I took IBS meds, I was on IBS meds all day because something wasn't right.

Anyway, I had to get a shower and finish packing for my journey, ready to check out at 10am.

My mediator wanted to skype but there wasn't time. I had got a bit cross and confused about what he had sent to the investigation.

I checked out and then I had to walk up the hill with my heavy backpack, I went to tea hour and had a tea and a bacon roll, then I had yet another hill to climb to the cash point.

On the way back I had a milky coffee and listened to the gossip. Then I went to the train station.
I had expected a wait as trains are only every hour, but trains were delayed or cancelled, so I was sitting there for some time, thankfully I had my book and plenty to eat and drink.

Eventually I got the train, and I was lucky it wasn't too crowded, I had a seat on my own and had my music and my book, so it was good.
I even went and hung my head out the window a while.
We got into London in the late afternoon.

I had been having chest pains all day and my fear of the crowds in London made them worse, so I took asperin, I crossed London without a problem and got straight on another train and by evening I was home, tired but ok.
I got my chip butty and cuppa and sat in my corner and read my book.
The forecast rain had moved over so it was mainly dry, just a light shower.

Eventually I tucked down, but the first night out after a week in is never very comfortable. I was asleep by midnight and woke to a rain shower at 2am, scrambled for the porch and dozed and slept lightly until 6.20am.

I got up and went for breakfast and read my book, then came here to the coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment