This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 3 June 2013

Good morning peeps,
we are thankfully back in the land of the weekday, weekends are so harsh.

On Saturday after the library I went to lie down on my blanket and read books.
I ate my tub of scraps and I had got a can of soft drink with the last of my money.
Later that evening I was sitting on the bench, too tired  and the Vicar came along, he said he had been hoping I would be around, we went in church because there was a can of tuna in the kitchen and he let me make several cups of tea while he chatted, he is very good at recounting stories.

Then it was nearly bed time and the Vicar went to finish his sermon and I went and read my book and then fell into my blankets, but I was tense and not feeling too good, I had got tense from low blood sugar and after a certain point I don't get better as soon as I have food.

I dozed but felt ill.
Then I got a fright

Three youths jumped over the wall near me!

Thankfully they seemed not to see me at all, but wandered off, they must have been drunk because no-one needs to jump the wall, walking round it is simple enough.
My protection prayer every night says 'protect me from all evil, hide me from all eyes'.
And these guys were so close but did not see me.

I was very tense after that! But they didn't come back, nor did I move, I fell asleep.

I woke briefly when the world had gone dark and quiet and I slept again but not deeply, I was tense and in increasing pain.

I woke in the morning and went looking for that elusive sixth sticker but I was still tired.
I didn't find a sticker when i looked, but I found a pound coin instead.

I wondered if I should get a cuppa or a bagel with the £1.
I decided on the bagel from McD's as that was sensible, so I got my bagel and sat eating it, and as I did, a couple put their McD's cups in the bin with stickers still on them, so I fished the stickers out when they went and I got my cuppa.

Then I went and sat in the shade by church and read my book and waited for church people to arrive, which they did and they put the kettle on and fed me tea and biscuits.

I sat outside the main church and listened to the service and drank tea.
Then I drank more tea, and coffee, and begged the spare biscuits for my lunch and the lady gave me two bananas and the leftover milk as well.
I went to Tesco and used my emergency change for a cheap swiss roll, and so I had bananas and milk and swiss roll and biscuits for lunch and afternoon snack. But no tea, I got up to five stickers again but no sixth sticker.

I had to dash for the loo a few times, this diet upsets my stomach and I was feeling ill from getting low blood sugar on Saturday as well. When it gets like that, no meds help, not co-codamol, nothing.

Anyway, the church had a praise service in the evening, so they put the kettle on.
I drank tea.

I actually went in for the praise service as it was not crowded, but as well as enjoying the service, it did bring flashbacks.

After the service I got another cuppa and the Vicar found me a tin of pasta and cheese, which I ate cold and it was very tasty, I want some more of that delicious stuff! :) maybe I can swap my cheese and pretzel habit for a cold pasta habit :)

Then I had a walk with my music and then settled to sleep.
I used a bag of blankets as my pillow as the hard backpack wasn't helping with the pain, and then I just slept soundly all night and woke up tired but not in any pain.

I searched everywhere for another sticker but didn't find one, that shit who attacked his wife with a machete was out taking all the stickers even though he has a home to go to.#

I used the last of my emergency change for a cheap swiss roll at Tesco.
I went and sat by church until the monday group arrived and did me a cuppa.

Then I came here and life is back to normal except that I have to survive today, tomorrow and Wednesday with very little food or access to hot drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment