Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 June 2013

Hi peeps,
I got a few hours of work done in the library and then went and got my stick and caught the train.
I got to the town where the psychology clinic is, and it was a peaceful journey, I read my book.

I had a pot of tea and then saw my psychologist, I was tired and unfoccused though and it was hard to progress, though it is never a waste of time.

The psychologist suggested that I am having a patch of depression, and he commented that from my account of things, I have been very isolated recently.

He suggested that I should try to return to swimming, which I used to do, and that might help my body and mind, both of which are a wreck at the moment.
I agree it is a good idea, but where do I get a swimsuit, how do I afford to swim and where do I dry the swimsuit and towel when I have swum?

I dunno.

The psychologist had been ill, so he had not finished my report, so we talked through the report and he said he hoped to finish it on Wednesday and hoped to be able to do it without a fee, as he originally hoped, because in the meantime the clinic had put a charge on it.

I had a quick scout of the chattery shops and found some jeans and a teeshirt as my clothes stink, I really need a long sleeved top as well though.

I leaped aboard the train and because I was walking with my stick, I was offered a disabled seat, so I sat alone through that journey, and when I changed trains I still got a seat alone, with a pile of newspapers that someone had left, and for once the train was almost on time!

I am back in the library, very tired and now too hot as well, the temperature shot up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.