This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Good morning peeps,

Yesterday I was getting concerned about how low my blood sugar was and I was also getting caffeine withdrawal and was hungry, so I was getting concerned by the time the library closed.

I walked around, there is little hope of collecting six stickers during the day in this town, the early morning when everyone has a coffee on the way to work is when I am most likely to get stickers.
So no stickers, but I found a pack of trifle sponges in a bin. How random.
I went up to my corner and ate the trifle sponges and took some paracetamol with caffeine. Which helped with the headashe.
It still wasn't quite enough so I went through my stashpack and found some wet old fuel tablets and put them in the sun to dry, I found a pack of noodles and some coffee and sugar, it was very hard work getting the fire going as my lighters were out of fuel and I had no matches and there were no lighters lying about in the roads.

I managed to get the stove lit, and boiled water and added coffee and lots of sugar and poured it all into a bottle and shook it up, then I put the noodles to cook and added the sauce sachet.
The coffee without milk was certainly drinkable and the noodles went down very well. So I had managed adequate caffeine and food. I also found two random ginger biscuits stowing away in my backpack, I ate them for it.
I sat and read my book until bed time and I lay down and was asleep and slept through the night, dreaming at one point that I had a home and a job and a car and some random man called Mark in the spare bedroom and some kids and cats who brought mice in.

I woke in a bright clear early morning and wandered dozily out of bed. The good thing about the summer blanket pile is that it is easier to pack and stash.

I wandered to town and yes, my money was in, so I had a fat breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment