This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Good morning you peeps,

Yesterday when the library closed, I just wanted to sit and read my book, but the weather was really bad, so I had to wrap myself in blankets and I was still cold. So I put on the ski-jacket that the old priest gave me after I had pneumonia in March, it is a very warm and windproof jacket so that was good.
I got some credit and phoned a friend who I hadn't heard from for a while and we had a good chat, and hope to meet up soon.
I read my book until late and went and sat in the late night coffee shop for a while, then I walked down by the water, the storm and the spring tide meant that the water was high and roiling, lovely.
No sign of the swans and their swanlets.

Some people had a fireworks display and I stopped to watch it.

Then I wandered back through the dark and stormy night, the rain stopped and I tucked down in the corner because Saturday night is not a safe time to go to the porch.
I was very tired, and with my top blanket pulled up and a coat over my head, I fell alseep, I woke at 1.15am and realised that though I was warm and dry, the coat and the top blanket were soaked! It was raining and the wind continued.
I transferred to the porch and went back to sleep, waking when my alarms went off.

The howling wind had backed a bit and wasn't blowing me too much, and I was warm and comfy despite having to abandon the wet bedding, so I had a lie in.
Then I rebagged my bedding and went to McD's.

Then I had a wash and came here.
I will go to church in a minute.
I texted my friend last night but she was working, so she will come and pick me up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment