Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hi peeps,

I went to church and they made me laugh because one of them who always used to be unfriendly went and whispered something to other people when I came in and I did the gab-gab sign to tell her not to gossip, but she was asking them who could make me a cuppa, and it was really funny because two different people came to me with cuppas, one tea and one coffee, and some biscuits, and we all laughed.

So I sat and drank my cuppas in the hall and church started, my friend phoned and said she would collect me in five minutes instead of at midday, so I hurried to meet her, and forgot my bag of dirty washing.

I met my friend, the exhaust on her car was going, and it reminded me of the times the exhausts on my car went.

We stopped on the way back as she is a carer who visits people in their homes, so while she did that, I had a walk down to Sanctuary's Shore, which was a few minutes away, and I walked down to the sea, the biggest spring tide was up, barely going down, and so I took a handful of water and put it on my head as a reminder of my baptism here.

We got home and had a cuppa, and she is having a rest before her evening shift, while I am waiting for my lunch to cool and watching Miss Marple and typing this, I will stay here tonight out of the cold wind, the wind is a rough sleeper's worst enemy, it drains your energy and is no fun to sit or sleep out in.
I love the wind but it makes life miserable, especially when it is blowing the rain in as it has been.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.