This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 7 June 2013

Hi peeps,
I have been asked to put the blog back online.
I kind of feel like leaving it offline and walking into the darkness alone.

But never mind.

I didn't get much work done yesterday, and in the end I went and sat quietly and read my book.
Then I tucked in my blankets and slept.

At 5am it started raining hard and thunder was crashing around, ooh, a thunderstorm! :)
I was still dozy so I wandered into the porch with my top blanket and went back to sleep as the thunder shook the heavens beautifully and very loudly, but I am a sleepyhead in the mornings so I slept until 7am and then got up as the storm continued and I packed my bedding up and headed for McD's for breakfast, and then to the coffee shop.

I was going to catch the 9am train but I logged onto the internet and there the war was once again raging busily, with me being slandered and hurtful rubbish being posted.
So I ended up trying to sort that out.

In the end I caught the midday train and got in in time to have a cuppa before going to see my psychologist.
The psychology session was helpful and very much needed as I was very upset.
The psychologist is writing a report for my mediator.

I managed to get a seat on the rush hour train home, and even when i changed trains I still got a seat.
I fell when I reached home. My bad leg gave way and I fell and grazed my good knee and hurt my hands slightly. So I am walking with a stick again.

The tension is unbearable.
On Monday I go to London and meet with my mediator, we are staying in a hotel, where I will run lots of hot water and use lots of soap, and then Tuesday is the dreaded day.
I feel defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment