Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday evening I was increasingly tense as I had no food and I was worried about that meeting which went ahead last night.

I went to church but the old vicar was in a  mood and would not even stand still to talk, so never mind him praying about anything. I ended up staying for Bible study, which wasn't very interesting this time. I ended up very discouraged and low.

So I went for my walk and then tried to sleep but I was tense, I didn't sleep deeply, I dreamed a lot.
I woke this morning at about 7am, it was a clear morning and the fat spider who has been biting me was crawling around, I am sure he is to blame, spider bites are bad because they contain poison and don't heal quick, I have several now, stoopid fat spider, I will swat him one day.

Anyway, I knew it was a thin day, with no prospects of food or hot drinks, but despite this and having not eaten since yesterday lunchtime, I felt ok, I had no symptoms of hypoglycemia, I didn't even feel hungry, but I know hypoglycemia can hit like a bomb and make me faint, so I decided defeatedly to go and search for food and stickers.
I was in luck, I found sugar sachets and ate one of those, then I found a bottle of lucozade, isn't it funny how those turn up when I need them?
I also gathered enough pennies and tuppences for a pack of 23p biscuits from the small supermarket where they are kind and accept the small change.
I found enough stickers for a cup of tea and so I had tea and ate half the biscuits for breakfast, the rest are for lunch.

I don't know the full story of the meeting but the faint whisper is that the person who has been stirring the trouble got a slight kick in the teeth. That is a rumour.

It would seem that I am giving evidence on Tuesday next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.