Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Good morning you peeps,
what are you doing? and if so, why?

Yesterday I went looking for food, I found two very old apples and a tin of choona in my stashpack, and while I was there I tidied up my stashpacks and got rid of a lot of rubbish and also half my bedding because it is now summer and I wanted to minimise my use of the store-hedge in order to keep the gardener happy as I make holes in his hedge and he is very patient about it.

So that was all sorted and I had had a bit to eat but it was hot and town was crowded and I nearly fainted looking for another sticker and not finding one, I hadn't got any writing done, so I returned to the library, and the Vicar sent me an email saying that he had left some money for my cuppa teas hidden somewhere, so I set off on the treasure hunt, located the money and drank tea, I also ate some food as the money was enough for a spot of food.

So I felt better but didn't get much work done before the library closed.

I went and sat on the bench, and along came the Vicar with some biscuits, he is a handy vicar so he is, but I was worried something and I told him and he reassured me and he and the other church people had a meeting but he made me a cuppa and let me sit in one of the empty rooms and I did some statement.

Then at the end of the evening I went for my walk and then tucked down in the summer blanket pile, which I am not used to so it seems cold and uncomfortable yet but it is better than overheating in the winter blanket pile.
I slept but I dreamed a lot, I dreamed of going to London, I was supposed to go with my friend btu her husband had a cold, and so I was going alone, driving a lorry, and then there was a crash in the opposite lane on the M25 and I went down some steps to have a look and I had to carry my lorry back up the steps, haha.

I woke up in a clear beautiful morning with the birds tweeting and fluffling about nearby.

I stashed and headed to McD's and had a light breakfast and tea with the remainder of the money I was given by the Vicar.
I had a brief wash and a brief walk, can't let a spring tide go to waste you know.

and here I am.

Praying contingent, please pray that the group let me have another lunch on credit today, I don't want to try their patience but I haven't enough money and I already owe them for last Tuesday and Saturday.
Also and very importantly, pray about the meeting tonight that is trying to prevent the investigation.
Thanks peeps, have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.