Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 15 June 2013

Humpf, you sorry looking shower of peeps,
I wonder why you read my blog when I am autistic and rude.

I ended up getting some work done and talking to my mediator on skype for three quarters of an hour.

Then I was far too lively, so I went for a walk.

I walked up along the river, lots of people were out, because it is a weekend night, I didn't try to walk up death row :) I am too old for that lark these days, or maybe too sensible, perish the thought.

I am now going to argue with myself about going to sleep.

Peeps, I am staying here at the old chap's place tomorrow night as well as tonight, so I will be travelling on Sunday and will arrive at Sanctuary's shore in the pouring rain on Sunday evening and none of the churches are open :) haha, I need to get straight to work on Monday.

Those of you have just joined the blog my main 'work' as it has been for the last two years, is writing about what has happened to me.
Only these days instead of trying to write in the faint hope of being heard, I am writing like a mad thing because it all needs to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.