Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 17 January 2013

Morning peeps,
Yesterday was a thin day with mainly biscuits to eat, the libraru closed early and I wandered around and found enough stickers for a cuppa at McD's, then I sat in church for a long time cuddling the radiator and I found a book on the rosary and how to use it for a personal journey, I found doing that quite helpful and I spent some quality time with God, which rarely happens at the moment and was great.

I went for a walk to kill time when the church closed, I walked alongside the boats and the water and eventually I went back to my sleeping place and settled down with my new blankets and all, I was tucked up all snug and I slept, I woke briefly at 2.15am but I slept again and woke so warm and comfy in the morning that I didn't want to get up.
Good thing I did get up, by 07.30 there were people nearby.

I wandered into McD's and because of the lack of food yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to have a more filling breakfast than the usual 99p bagel. So I got a sausage and egg muffin and orange juice and tea and a hash brown.
Then I went to the cafe, it was quite a busy time in the cafe today but I was just drifting about and daydreaming while everyone chattered.

Then I went shopping briefly, I got spray deodorant, handwarmers and new foam pads for walking, phew! the relief!

I have been warned that tomorrow is going to be snow along the line and I have an hour's journey to my psychology appointment which was originally due today but was postponed to tomorrow. :( please pray as I really need this appointment!!!
I like snow but not when it puts such an important appointment in danger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.